Wednesday, December 19, 2007

On the 7th day of festival your hostess has for you....

Hi My Sisters,
I hope you have been enjoying my presents for you.
Today's gift is called Night @ The Opera.
I made the opera glasses tube.
I had put this preview in for yesterday. My goof.
Things seemed to be better after I went to work.
Got my mind off the bad start.

To get this Letter:
Click The Door




So there's no peeking....


Each Letter has different password.
Each Tag has a different password.
Password for your 7th gift is: Mask1


To get the matching tag...
Email me Click Here
with the right stat & I will send you the link & password.
Just search for your folder. D/L the tag.
Click the file itself & then d/l original size.


I work from 9-7 today so you'll have to wait til I get home for the tag.
Check back tomorrow to see what awaits you.
Love & Hugs,

No comments: