Tuesday, December 18, 2007

On the 6th day of festival your hostess gives to you....

Happy Hump Day Ladies.
I really hope everyone is having a good time.
This is so much fun.
I messed up the previews so if you were here earlier than you got a preview to tomorrows gift. Sorry. My mind is not where it should be.
The gift today is The Ballerina

To get this Letter:
Click The Door




So there's no peeking....


Each Letter has different password.
Each Tag has a different password.
Password for your 6th gift is: ToeShoe


To get the matching tag...
Email me Click Here
with the right stat & I will send you the link & password.
Just search for your folder. D/L the tag.
Click the file itself & then d/l original size.


I don't work today until 4 so you don't have to wait for the tag,
if you don't want.
Check back tomorrow to see what awaits you.
Love & Hugs,

No comments: