Monday, December 17, 2007

On the 5th day of festival your hostess gives to you....

Happy Tuesday My Sweetest Sisters.
I think this is finally coming together.
I hope you like your present today.
I call it "Be Aware"
You know what to do.


To get this Letter:
Click The Door




So there's no peeking....


Each Letter has different password.
Each Tag has a different password.
Password for your 5th gift is: BeAware


To get the matching tag...
Email me Click Here
with the right stat & I will send you the link & password.
Just search for your folder. D/L the tag.
These Tags are transparent.
The black you see is on the preview only.
Click the file itself & then d/l original size.


I'm off today so you don't have to wait for the tag,
if you don't want.
Check back tomorrow to see what awaits you.
Love & Hugs,

No comments: