Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving-2015

It's been awhile since I have posted anything new. 
I have had alot going on.
My mojo seemed to have dimmed out for quite awhile.
I lost a furbaby last April.


I miss "Baby" everyday.
I have since adopted another one.


Looks similar, but by no means is he.
Named him "Peanut"
But he is becoming quite big now.

I have created 2 new letters:
You must have incredimail for these letters to work.
You can get that here


Just click the previews to get them.
Just left click to open the links do not use "save"
They will go into your stylebox directly.
I have matching tags.
If you would like them personalized for you,
shoot me an email


Make sure you send your email address. I cannot reply without it.

Letter 1


Letter 2



Thanks for stopping by.
My Scapbooking site is here


Everything is free but please follow my TOU.





No comments: