Monday, December 31, 2007

Day 6 of Skinniminniville's Shiny New Year

Welcome to day 6 of Skinniminniville's Shiny New Year.
I hope you like my 6th Stat for the New Year.
I literally just threw this together.
I just ran out of time to get my last 2 Letters done.
Working definately puts a cramp into playtime.
I haven't finished all the tags.
I will as soon as I get home.
You can still email me to let me know you got the letter.
Cheers, Salud, Skoal
Click the glasses.









Here is a preview:

Password: MUSIC (Upper Case)
To get the matching tag...
Email me Click Here
with the right stat & I will send you the link & password.
Just search for your folder. D/L the tag.
Click the file itself & then d/l original size.
I will send you the link when I get home from work.


Don't forget to pick up a copy of my song pick of the day.
Had a much better day. Just extremely late when I got home.
I certainly hope this one is better.
I work from 11 to 7.
Don't get a day off until Saturday. UGH!
Hope your day is the best ever.
I will be thinking about all of you today.
Check back tomorrow for my 7th
and final Letter for 2007.
Love & Hugs,

No comments: