Saturday, December 29, 2007

Day 5 Of Skinniminniville's Shiny New Year

Welcome to day 5 of Skinniminniville's Shiny New Year.
I hope you like my 5th Stat for the New Year.
This is honestly the heaviest letter I have ever done.
Compressed it as much as I can.
It was originally over 1 meg.
The preview doesn't look like anything.
It is well animated Trust Me!
Cheers, Salud, Skoal
Click the glasses.









Here is a preview:

Password: JDEPP (Upper Case No Space)
To get the matching tag...
Email me Click Here
with the right stat & I will send you the link & password.
Just search for your folder. D/L the tag.
Click the file itself & then d/l original size.
The tag is animated even though it doesn't look like much.
I really am running out of inspiration.
Glad I only have 2 more to make.
I apologize for uploading the wrong tag yesterday.


Don't forget to pick up a copy of my song pick of the day.
I did not have a very good day yesterday.
I certainly hope this one is better.
I work from 4 to close with a stupid turn around @9 Tomorrow.
Hope your day is the best ever.
I will be thinking about all of you today.
Check back tomorrow for my 6th Letter for
"Skinniminniville's Shiny New Year"
Love & Hugs,

No comments: