Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas At Skinniminniville

Welcome to Christmastown.
We will continue the festivities with our annual Christmas Party.
Since The Founder's Day Festival was such a wonderful event, I have similar plans for our Christmas Party.


To see what I have wrapped for your 1st gift
Click the present





This is the preview.





So there's no peeking....


Each Letter has different password.
Each Tag has a different password.
Password for your 1st Xmas Goodie is: MerryXmas


To get the matching tag...
Email me Click Here
with the right stat & I will send you the link & password.
Just search for your folder. D/L the tag.
Click the file itself & then d/l original size.


To get my song snag of the day, scroll to the bottom & click the link.
I work from 4-Close so get your matching tag early.
Check back tomorrow to see what Santa has wrapped up for you.
Love & Hugs,

No comments: