Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Clean House is a sign of a broken computer


I blew my PC up about 2 months ago & am now finally back up.
Here is my 1st letter with the new box.
Just click the preview.

*As always please do not strip my letters. 
They are all digitally watermarked.* 
Only use in incredimail. 



They are not made for any other mail program. 
There is not a Mac Version for this program.
Only available for Win Machines.
Do Not Hit Open
Hit Save. 
The letters will go into your stylebox directly.

Check out my archives for past posts. 
Everything on my blog is free. 
If you find an invalid link please let me know.
You will find scraps, stats and stuff. 
You can do anything you want with anything offered here.

Please read my TOU.

I do have tags available, just email me.
I hope you find something you like.
Thanks for stopping by
Comments would be appreciated.
Hugs,

No comments: