Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Mr.Baum

Since it is my favorite author's birthday,
and the theme of my blog,
I thought it befitting to make a letter to honor him.

Click the preview

*DO NOT STRIP*
My letters a digitally watermarked.
My letters are for use with Incredimail only


They are not made for any other mail program.
There is not a Mac Version for this program.
Only available for Win Machines.
Do Not hit save.
Hit open
The letters will go into your stylebox directly.
Check out my archives for past posts.
Everything on my blog is free.
You will find scraps, stats and stuff.
You can do anything you want with anything offered here.
Except DO NOT ALTER MY LETTERS
Please read my TOU.
I do have tags available, just email me.
I hope you find something you like.
Thanks for stopping by
Love & Hugs,








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [16 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria