Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Latest Letter Leftovers

Here is a variety of letters
that I have recently created.
Just click their previews to get your copy.

Celebrate wih Cher



Happy Birthday Girlie



The Gazebo


*As always please do not strip my letters.

They are all digitally watermarked.*


Only use in incredimail.
They are not made for any other mail program.
There is not a Mac Version for this program.
Only available for Win Machines.

Check out my archives for past posts.

Everything on my blog is free.

All links are still valid.

You will find scraps, stats and stuff.

You can do anything you want with anything offered here.

Please read my TOS.


I do have tags available, just email me.

I hope you find something you like.
Thanks for stopping by
Love & hugs,





2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

westlake said...

thank you:-)