Sunday, January 02, 2011

Hello New Decade

In with the New, Out with the Old. I hope this next 10 years brings better than the last.
I have 3 new letters.
1 is the last one I made in 2010 & 2 are the 1st new ones of 2011.
Just click the previews to get your copy.
As always please do not strip my letters. They are all watermarked. Only use in incredimail. They are not made for any other mail program. Check out my archives for past posts. Everything on my blog is free. All links are still valid. You will find scraps, stats and stuff. I hope you find something you like. I do have tags available, just email me.
Good Luck & Brightest Blessings for a New Year.
Love & Hugs,

Happy New Year
  
Best Wishes

                                              
  Jessica's Fancy















2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [03 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria