Friday, December 10, 2010

Wow!. Long Time

I have been away quite some time. I lost a hard drive that had everything I collected for 12 years. I was pretty devastated & decided to take a break. My BFF got me into Facebooking but I'm pretty burned out with that, so decided to go back & try to be creative. I have very little left to work with, but managed to Put a couple letters together. Most of the links I had are no longer valid. Alot of sites have shut down.
Anyway. If you like you can click the previews of my letters to download. They are for Incredimail only.
Please do not rip apart. They are watermarked.
Thanks for sticking with me.
Hugs,

Letter #1

Letter #3










2 comments:

Aleksand Meursault said...

It is sad to lose years of work, tell me what you need and that can help with something, count on me.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [11 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria