Sunday, May 11, 2008

Scrappin Skinni

I have finished Scrap Kit #3
I tried to stay away from blue.
Click Preview.

Plz snag preview if you share.


I have added a calculator should you need to add something.LOL!
Have a blessed Day!


Come back & see what I put here next.


You can snag my previous creations in my archives.
Links never expire.
My festival letters are still available by
searching my archives.
If you didn't get the tags just email me & let me know.
Thanks for the most sensational party Skinniminniville ever had.
I love you all.
You're the best friends anybody ever had.
Love & Hugs,
Skinni


Comments would be appreciated.
I am dedicating this space to the greatest artist of all time.



This is the last song he wrote to his wife.
All proceeds from downloading this song go to PCF.
Just click the tag:

You can snag some of his music below.

No comments: