Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Skinniminniville'z Shiny New Year

Happy New Year To You All.
Let Our Bash Begin.
Our Festival will end New Year's Day Midnight.
With that is a new year. New Dreams, New Successes.
I wish you all the best 2008 has to offer.
We all deserve a break.
I would like to make a challenge:
That we all try to meet @ Roseanne's house for Memorial Day.
Gives us 4 months.
My 1st Stat for the New Year.
Cheers, Salud, Skoal
Click the glasses.









Here is a preview:

Password HNY2008 (Upper Case--No Spaces)
To get the matching tag...
Email me Click Here
with the right stat & I will send you the link & password.
Just search for your folder. D/L the tag.
Click the file itself & then d/l original size.


Don't forget to pick up a copy of my song pick of the day.
Hope your day is the best ever.
I will be thinking about all of you today.
Check back tomorrow for my 2nd Letter for
"Skinniminniville's Shiny New Year"
Love & Hugs,

No comments: